A Girly Girl’s Christmas Wishlist
- Because we never know what to buy people;
- The holiday takes a big dip into our finances;
- The shops are overcrowded;
- The lines for gift wrapping are never ending;
- The fat we accumulate due to the over consumption of Christmas foods never seems to make it off our waistlines by the summer.
Therefore, Fabulous Letters from Lisbon has decided to come to your rescue and put together:
Here some important guidelines:
- The Wish List is divided according to specific target groups. In other words, we’ll have items for all different tastes, styles, ages and purchasing powers.
- Updates shall be made over the next three weeks.
- Please keep in mind, it is a wish list, therefore, sometimes, we tend to DREAM BIG, remember, what’s the fun in wishing if you can’t ask for something outrageous?
If you wish to send in your own wish list with great ideas for us to share please email Fabulous Letters From Lisbon.
So, here you have it:
The Christmas Wish List Part 1:
“Meninas Pirosas” or “Girlie Girls”
Before getting into the items we have cooked up for the girly girl’s ideal Christmas, let’s properly define the exact characteristics of this stereotype.
As you know, here at Fabulous Letters from Lisbon, we’re fans of The Urban Dictionary. Who better to define our current slang than the kings of urban modern-day lingo themselves?
- “A very feminine girl. Very feminine in her movements. Very feminine looking. What you call a girl that is very feminine.”
Carrie: May I just say, thank God.
Miranda: A girly girl would want her boyfirend to move in.
Carrie: Yea, she also wears makeup to the gym.
Miranda: And makes little hearts above her I’s.
- Their favorite color is pink
- Likes shopping and skirts/dresses
- Usually uses “Oh my gosh” ” Oh my god” “Like”
- If her clothes get messed up, she makes a scene
- Hates mud/dirt
- Into boys..and not the only friends way
- Carries a purse around
2. Girly Girl Does Work Accessories:
“The Flouro” by The Cambridge Satchel Company: €114
Click HERE for the direct link
4. Girly Girl does Sexy Black Bodies:
ASOS Black Bodies:
- Spot Mesh Body Con SALE : €15
- Body with Sequin Heart : € 35
5. Girly Girl Does Sophisticated Accessories:
Uterque’s Indo China Collection
(Click to shop the Uterque Collection)
- Earrings: €59.95
- Evening Bag: €99.95
…. and for those who Wish Big: Prada‘s New Jewellery Line….
6. Girly Girl Keeps a Diary
“For Girly Girls who never keep a Diary beyond Day 1”
Click here to shop the The Simple Diary Online
- The Simple Diary € 12
7. Girly Girl does Perfect Cosmetics:
- Tom Ford’s Marvelous Make-up
Click to review the Tom Ford Make-up Line
A few of the available lip colours:
- Armani High Precision Retouch Concealer € 27
- Chanel Shade Parade €19
- The Bobbi Brown Make-Up Manual €12
- Shu Uemura Skin Care Selection
- White Recovery Brightening Cleansing Oil Advanced Formula € 27
- Special Edition White Recovery Brightening Cleansing Oil Advanced Formula €60
- Stage Performer Instant Glow € 35
- Rejuvenus Instant Fatigue Corrector € 19,50
- Dance in Glitter Premium Limited Edition False Lashes € 75
8. Girly girl does Chic Clean Looks:
- Top Shelf Love Bangel @ Urban Outfitters € 19
- ASOS Blazer with Contrasted Lapel € 56, 50
- H&M Necklace € 12,95
- Uteque Patent Butcher’s with Gold Heel: € 89,95
- H&M Snakeskin Print Dress: € 12,99
- H&M Black Clutch € 19,95
- ASOS Necklace: € 35
- ASOS Retro Style Digital Watch € 19
9. Girly Girl Does All that Glitters and Sparkles:
From Left to Right:
- Zara Bow Bag: € 49,95
- ASOS Colourblock Hard Clutch € 30
Aldo Summerhill Glitter Bow Bag available at ASOS € 40
- Miu Miu’s Pinks and Reds:
- Judith Lieber Pink Cupcake Clutch:
- ASOS Gold Bow Belt & Lanvin Green Satin Shell Evening Bag:
10. Pretty Pinks for the Classic Girly Girl:
- Prada’s Pretty Pink Bow Wallet €330
Click here to shop the wallet
- The Tangle Teezer € 12
Change your hair’s life by clicking here
- Sex and the City: Kiss and Tell €11
Any girly girl would kill for this book.
Check out the content by clicking here
11. CLV’s Personal Favourite
Our own Local Luxury:
- Portugal’s very own Fashionistas World Press Shop Bracelets: